Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Eve 2013

I worked all day in Modesto today.  When I got to the office there was this women sitting next to Jarrod and I took a double take.  It was my Lisa with straight hair!  She looked so different.

After work,I ran to Walmart to return something.  (Holy shit I hate that store!)   I picked Lisa up from the office and when she stepped out of her car, I had to catch my breath.   She was soooooo gorgeous.  She made me speechless.  This was the first time since I've known Lisa that I've seen her in a skirt.   She's a stunner!!

We had a nice dinner at Papachino's  in downtown Modesto.   On our way back to the Jeep, Lisa wanted me to drive to the theater.  Because I'm a nice guy, I did.  Mind you, the theater was 1/2 block away.   We laughed about it for a long time because she called me lazy earlier in the day.

We went to a single mixer at The State Theater with some friends to watch Serendipity.    It was a really nice evening.  I told her I loved her tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment