Thursday, November 29, 2012

30/30 rule

Today when I was checking out if I got free chiropractor with my health insurance, I saw Blue Cross/Blue Shield has a wellness discount for $25 a month I can have access to over 8,000 gyms and health clubs nationwide.  Today I joined a gym to get toned and work on some cardio.

I am 12 pounds from my weight goal.  I feel awesome, and I have so much self confidence and energy.  I will NEVER be fat again.  12 more pounds will put me at 160.  Down from my heaviest of 225.  Effectively I've lost 53 pounds from fat Eric.    I know if I workout I will weigh more because muscle weighs more than fat.

An old guy from Sebring, FL (I miss you Doug) told me a long, long time ago about the 30/30 rule.  He said that the only way to get a hot girl after 30 years old is to have a 30" waist.  I told him whatever.  I was in my late 20s at the time.  Now, I know what he was talking about.  More about being fit.  I'm in 32" pants now, and another 12 pounds will put my in 30" pants.  I'm stopping at 160 and just gonna maintain.


No comments:

Post a Comment