Friday, November 30, 2012

Gym workout.... Day 1


I was supposed to go bowling and out to dinner with someone, but I wasn't feeling it today, so I decided to go to the gym and do some cardio.

I had a shirt I bought from Kohl's, so I get this for $3 and $10 Kohl's cash.   :)   The shorts are medium and the shirt is large, it's tight, but I guess it's supposed to be since it wicks moisture away from you skin.

I had one of the gym workers take a photo.  Maybe I get a weekly photo or 2 for progress.   One thing I need is an armband.  My cell phone went flying across the gym at least a half dozen times.  Good thing, I have a a case and screen guard!   :)

After the workout, I was tired, so I went to Safeway and got some deli turkey, hummus, and a bottle of wine.  I had to ask someone for help, since it was my first bottle I have EVER bought for myself.   Little Eric is growing up.   ha ha.

Since it's a brand new gym, they are having an open house tommorrow, and I'm gonna go to try out Zumba and a coupe other dance workouts for the open house.

It's 8:30pm on a Friday, and I'm already in my PJs and watching another Christmas movie.    :)

Julie from Mom Taxi Julie, wants me to run a 1/2 marathon with her in April 2013 in San Francisco.  It's 13 miles.  I think that is a good goal. I already ran for 15 mins, walked for 5 min, then ran for 15 mins.  Not bad, since I'm not a runner at all.   :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great job. Slow at first and let your body heal as you go and you will do fine.

    ReplyDelete