Wednesday, December 19, 2012

End of an era / Jeep Toy Run 2012

Today I made the switch to Netflix only TV.   With working out 3 to 4 night a week and cable costing nearly $50 a month it wasn't much of a decision.  I mostly have the TV on for background noise so Netflix and internet is all I need.

Christmas is almost hear.  I thought it would be harder then it really is.  Christmas is my favorite time of the year.   I still enjoy seeing lights and hearing all the Christmas songs on the radio.  I'm sure it will hit me Christmas Eve, but for now, I am ok with being alone.

 This past Monday, my Jeep clubs got all their Jeep decorated in lights and dropped off toys to the annual radio's toy drive at Walmart in Modesto.  It made me smile knowing I got to participate in such a heartwarming event for the community.





No comments:

Post a Comment