Monday, December 31, 2012

Goodbye 2012.. Hello 2013

I have never been so happy for a New Year to begin than this year.   2012 was mostly good for me.   It brought me to Stockton, CA, where I'm in a new position that I absolutely love.  It started out rocky, but after a few months of getting settled in, I love it.  I love having 2 offices, both with completely different vibes.

I'm not going to mention the big D word, because I've talked about it enough.   I still talk to Forest every now and then to check in with her.

I keep saying "Good things are coming!"   That's all I can say until I am 100% sure of it.

Some of my goals for 2013 is to eat more fruits and vegetables.  I also plan to run a 5K and then a 10K if my knees allow me.   I will continue to lift weights and run, as it reduces stress and gives me something to do besides sit on the couch and watch TV.

I'm ready for new adventures and new challenges.  Bring it on 2013, I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment