Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Friends come into your life for a reason...

I read a quote today somewhere, I can't find it now, but it goes like this.  "Friends come into your life for a reason, weather to help you through something or to help them through something."   I find it fitting today that I had a co-worker come into my life just when I needed her.  Things have happened between us and she is no longer my friend.   She didn't even look at me today.  She didn't ask me to lunch,  but she asked a mutual friend that was sitting right next to me.   Actions speak louder than words, so there is no need to talk about it.  I will just be cordial to her during work hours and that is that.

During a field visit at a dairy another co-worker of mine was walking thru 2 inches of fresh cow manure and for some reason the file slipped out of his hand and landed right in the poop.   He took it like a good sport.   Guess who is remaking a fresh new file folder that doesn't stink??   :)

I have been working out 3 times a week still.  I'm still gaining weight.  Let's hope it's muscle.  I still eat good and I track all my calories.  It HAS to be muscle, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment