Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Busy, busy weekend

My weekend started on Friday night at my co-worker and friend, KJs house.   Drinks and bar food.  :)   BAD ERIC!!!    I left around 11pm, since I had plans early on Saturday.

Saturday morning, I met Lisa in Manteca to take her to Stockton for lunch and roller skating.   During lunch some old guy waiter (might have been the owner), told Lisa she could do much better then I.   What a dick!   :)

After lunch, we went to Stockton Sports Complex.  I had a Groupon to use.  So it was already paid for.  It was nice being her life support since she's not very good at skating and needed to hold on to me and the rail to keep from falling down.   I took her back to her car around 3 or 4pm.  I always get sad after I leave her, so that's a good thing, huh?

Saturday night, I created a Stockton and Modesto Meetup group at Rookie's Bar and Grill in Manteca, CA to listen to the The Micheal Beck Band.  He was very good, probably the best country band I've heard in a long time.  

More drinking... BAD ERIC!!






Monday, I went to Monterey, CA with Lisa and had a very nice time.    Lots of much needed talking.  Things are more clear and better than ever because of it.

It was in the 70s and sunny.  I could not have asked for a more perfect day.  I sure needed some time out of the valley!  I look forward to many more adventures with her.

Things are looking up in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment