Thursday, January 17, 2013

Work... work out... eat... sleep... repeat!

Work is crazy busy right now.  I've been going to Modesto 2 to 3 times a week looking at nasty, muddy, poopy dairies.   It's a damn good thing I like milk, cheese, and various dairy products because dairy farming is such a dirty business.

After work, I go to the gym to run, lift weights, or do Zumba.  I used to look down upon people that were physically fit and think "What is wrong with these people?"   Working out makes me feel great and it's an awesome way to work out the stress in my life.   I'm down to 32" pants and medium shirts.  Hopefully, I won't lose more inches.

I'm running a 5K in a few weeks in Modesto. I just want to cross the line without passing out.  :)
Wednesday, I got to teach about 4,000 3rd graders about corn and corn products as part of AgVenture 2013.   One more in Lodi next month.  We've already presented to the Manteca schools a few months ago when the weather was perfect.  It was so cold!!

That's Fanny, my BDI partner, and good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment