Thursday, January 10, 2013

What to write about tonight?

Tonight I was craving spaghetti for some reason.  I crave it about once every 3 months.  So I cooked a spaghetti squash in the microwave.   The thing was only 3 pounds and made enough for 2 meals!!  

You just poke about 9 holes in and then nuke it in the microwave for 12 mins, turning in at 6 mins.

Very yummy and filling.




Since the "good things are coming in 2013" is here to stay.  Meet Lisa!   She's a sweet, caring, lady that we started seeing each other about 6 weeks ago.   She makes me take it slow.   I would call it "courting".   I really need that right now, and I really appreciate her for that.  

"One day at a time, Eric!"  is what she tells me.  So I get excited everytime we have a date or go to lunch together.  Who knows where this will led, but I'm glad she's in my life.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment