Saturday, December 22, 2012

Random thoughts today


  • First and foremost, I've been a rotten friend lately.  My humor has been coming out as mean and I'm sorry.   I don't do it on purpose, so from now I need to be a little more sensitive on what I say on here and FB.
  • I was told I was cocky today.  I don't think I'm cocky.   I've gained a huge amount of self confidence since losing weight, getting fit, and filing for divorce.  I think it's more of I know what I want in life and if something or someone is holding me back from achieving my goals.   How much of a friend can they really be?
  • My soon-to-be ex wife is no longer on my FB.   So why should I care what I post?  We aren't getting back together, so there was no need to be FB friends.
  • There is potential for someone great to be in my life, but it seems like everyone is against it for all the wrong reasons.   Take time to heal, I'm told.   Blah, blah, blah.   They don't know me.   Why can't I live MY life and everyone live theirs?   It's pretty simple, really.

    She's a great lady, she's making me take it slow, and for that I like her more and more every day.   I'm not seeing anyone but her.
  • I've started drinking a glass every other day of so of sweet white wine.  Mascato, is the name.  It's pretty yummy.   I don't like red wine, it seems to have a bite to it.  Might be better with some food.
  • Christmas is almost here... BRING IT ON!!!   I can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment