Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day in Sierras 2012

 

That's almost 5 feet of snow!!
This year I wanted to have a white christmas, so I drove the 2 hours up to the mountains and played in the snow.   It was beautiful, cold, and a very good day.

I had drove up on Hwy 108 to the dead end where they stop plowing, got out, turned on some Christmas music, a drank a beer, as I watched to snow fall.   Since it was the end of the road, I was the only one around for miles.

Coming back it started to snow pretty hard, and I'm glad I had 4WD with good tires.  Everyone was slipping a sliding.  Mostly because the idiots didn't have snow chains on like they are required to by law.  Oh well, I just drove right by them.  I did push one guy out that had zero clue on driving in the snow.

I love my Jeep!   :)

Dodge Ridge Ski Resort

Brrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment