Monday, November 5, 2012

New beginnings...

October was a whirlwind of emotions and changes.   November HAS to be better.   I (we) decided that after 10 years of marriage to file for a divorce.   I still don't have all the answers, I just know that my heart was never fully into my marriage and that wasn't fair to her to continue living a lie.  She was my best friend, and I will forever miss her friendship.   Sometimes you have to hurt the one's you care about, so they can be truly happy.  I wasn't the husband she deserved.

That being said, I moved into my own place on November 1st.  It's a 2 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath townhouse, a huge fence back yard, nice kitchen, and washer/dryer hookups.  The nicest thing is there is a one car garage included.  All for $700 a month, and the landlord pays water, sewer, and garbage.

The puppies and fish are staying with me, so I wanted a place for them to be able to have a yard to run around in.

The landlord is nice and said I can do whatever I want to the yard.   It's mine.  I think I will plant a winter garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment