Friday, October 26, 2012

Busy day...

I took the Jeep in to Stockton Jeep this morning to get the airbag light looked at.   They had to order a part and it won't be in until next Tuesday.  The dealer I purchased my Jeep from already paid for the service and part.  Thanks!!

Cheri at work suggest Boudin Sourdough Bakery for lunch today. I had eaten at their San Francisco location, so I already knew it was kick ass.  :)   I had a cup of clam chowder and a pesto may chicken sandwich   It was yummy.   They make shapes out of sourdough bread.   This was a crab they had on the counter.






Tonight I used a Groupon I bought for a Thai place in Ceres.  It was surprisingly good.












After that Fo and went to Fantozzi Farms to use some free coupons we got from the Stanislaus County Fair.We did the haunted corn maze, shot pressurized corn on the cob at a barrel, rode a hayride, and walked the regular corn maze for a while.  It was ok.   I got cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment