Saturday, October 13, 2012

Slow start to my Verizon expierence

So after much debate between AT&T and Verizon, I decided at Verizon since they have the most LTE coverage.   I got the same phone as I had on Sprint because, #1 I already have a case and a Zagg for that phone and #2 it was 1 cent!!



After 10 hours of emails, phone calls, hold music, and a trip to the Verizon store for a new SIM card, I finally got it working!!   Amazon Wireless said there is a huge credit coming to my Amazon account.  We'll see.

Last night I met with my friend Kristin, who I have become good friends, at P. Wexford's for supper.   The food is always good.  I had a headache from dealing with the phone company all day and the music was extremely loud.

After that we went across the street to shoot some pool.  I forget how much I suck at pool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment