Thursday, October 25, 2012

2007 Jeep Liberty

Monday, the insurance company called to tell me the truck is a total loss.  I can't say I was sad, because I was hoping for something cheaper on gas and a 4x4.    I pretty much settled on a Jeep Liberty since I drive one for work and my sister just bought a brand new one.   I found one with really low miles in Daly City, CA.   Where is that?   :)

After almost 6 hours, I drove it home.   It's a 2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4x4 with 53,000 miles.   It' looks like new.   It was a repo and the guy before me put $2,500 in wheels, tires, and 3" lift kit,  

I've been busy packing up for the big move next week.  I won't write much since I won't have internet and too busy with moving.

On a good note, I hit 30 pounds lost since June 1 this week.   I feel really good to get that shit off my body.

Next week is gonna be the toughest week in my entire life.  Let's hope I make it through ok.   

No comments:

Post a Comment