Friday, September 21, 2012

Asshole farmers and sunflowers

Why do some people think they are god's gift to us on this earth?   I went with a co-worker today to look at some erosion issues she was going to recommend some seeding on.  I think he destroyed some wetlands.

When "wetland violation" and "loss of USDA benefits" were mentioned he basically threatened my co-worker saying "... you will disappear in 4 days!"   Followed by "Just leave".   He said this at least 12 times in 30 seconds.  I wanted to punch him so hard.   What an asshole!!

Then no more then 2 minutes later, he says "Just forget you were ever out here and don't say anything to anyone and tell me what I need to plant for ducks and erosion control!"

My co-worker is super awesome and handled it VERY professional.  I am so proud of her.

That is all I am going to say about this!

This is our first full sunflower out of more than a dozen we have planted along the fence.  We can't grow 'mators but we sure have no
problem growing sunflowers.

Later tonight we are headed to some grocery store called Jimmy's, with a little bar inside for one of our friends birthday parties.  That's a first!!   HA HA!!


No comments:

Post a Comment