Monday, September 17, 2012

Degree = excuse to not work hard?

Today my co-worker come in this morning, 30 mins late, and asked "What are WE gonna work on today?"   I replied with the usual "I'm checking irrigation designs and writing practice requirements.  What are YOU working on today?"

That pissed her off, so she put on her headphones on a "listened" to a webinar all freakin' day.   They are normally 60 to 90 mins long, so she must have put it on pause and did other things online, because I would glance over from time to time to see her looking for free books online.  :(




I left at 1:30 to go to Modesto for an appointment and she wanted to know were I was going.  I told her "To do my job!"    :)

Supper was good, thanks Fo.  She cut up skinless chicken breasts into strips and but them on George Foreman grill and steamed some broccoli.  Top it off with some long grain and wild rice.  Yum, yum!

I called the Sand Creek Group today to see what services they offered and they gave me the name of a counselor in Turlock.  I will call her tomorrow to set an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment