Thursday, September 20, 2012

Court order

May 3, 2012...

I was on my way home to our anniversary dinner.  Forest calls me to ask if i took my bike in to get some under body LED lights we were talking about getting.  I told her no, then she proceeded to tell me my bike was missing.   My heart dropped.

Sure enough, someone stole it.   After 3 hours waiting on the cops,  we finally got to go to dinner. There were 3 of them involved.  They would alter the VIN number & sell bikes on Craigslist.

Today, I got the court ordered judgement against one of them.   She got 4 years probation,  100 hours of community service, ordered to pay me $100, and to pay the insurance $5,700.  Any bets to weather I see a dime of that or not?

Phoenix Noodle House for supper. It's so good,


No comments:

Post a Comment