Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Staff meeting and kitty bath

After a marathon 2 1/2 hour staff meeting, I told the DC that she needed to give us some work to do.  Meaning, my co-worker is driving me nuts and I need to keep her busy!   :)

I was supposed to meet a farmer at 4pm, and he didn't show.  I hate it when they get busy and forget.  It's almond harvesting season, so it's ok.

Here is an almond ready to be shaken off the tree, then swept on the ground with a sweeper to put them in wind rows, and finally a huge vacuum type machine picks them up and takes them to be processed.



After I came home, I installed my subwoofer and subwoofer box. Looks good!

I was taking a bath, and kitty kept getting closer and closer and closer.   So I picked her up and gave her a bath.   She didn't mind the water, but I didn't dunk her in.  What a nice kitty.


No comments:

Post a Comment