Friday, September 28, 2012

Smaller clothes and sirloin steak

Today I finally broke down and got some smaller clothes.  Since all my clothes end up getting dirty from work anyway, I went to the Hope Chest Thrift Store and got some smaller clothes.  I'm down from a 38" waist to a 36", and I can now fit into a large t-shirt!   YEAH!!

I picked up 2 Levi's jeans, 2 t's, a pair of Dockers shorts, a Giri bike helmet (those are like $40), and a photo frame for a friend for $19.  I love thrift store shopping.

They are part of hospice, so they do good things with the money.  There are several of the shops around town.  Check 'em out.  http://www.hospiceheart.org/hope-chest

For supper we went to George's Steakhouse & Bar.  We got a 10 oz sirloin and split it.   It was pretty good.  We had eaten there for lunch before.

No comments:

Post a Comment