Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pioneer 10" sub install w/ MB Quart amp

I finally installed my subwoofer in my truck.

Here's what I have:
  • JVC KW-AVX64 Double DIN head unit
  • Sirius satellite radio
  • 10" Pioneer TS-W259S4 single coil 4 ohm subwoofer
  • MB Quart FX2.60 2 channel amp, bridged to 240 watt RMS @ 4 ohms
  • Attrend A3671-10CP sub box @ 0.71 ft^3 sealed
  • KnuKonceptz 4 gauge wiring kit
10" Pioneer sub.   Sub fires down towards floor when installed.


Amp under back seat, I want to hide the blue power cable to clean up the install.

Sub box mounted under seat



Proud of my power cable install.
This is the cleanest install I've done  under the hood.


This is the system all installed.  It took about 3 hours.   I have some things I want to tidy up to make the install look a bit more professional.

1 comment:

  1. I finally installed my subwoofer in my truck. Here's what I have: JVC KW-AVX64 Double DIN head unit; Sirius satellite radio; 10" Pioneer ... pioneeramp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete