Saturday, September 15, 2012

Lazy Saturday

It's weird how I plan to do one thing all week, then that day comes around and I don't do it.     I have had a serious lack of motivation these last few weeks.  I wonder if it's from working 45 to 50 hours a week and needing time at home to chill.

My friend Kristin, purchased a truck last week, so I have been thinking of ways to bring new life to my old truck.   I did order a subwoofer speaker, a 10" Pioneer sub, and amp.   Now all I need is my stuff to come in.    Internet companies that are based in CA, now have to charge sales tax to residents that live in CA.   What a bunch of crap!!   Like I need another reason to leave CA.

I have a Rough Country 2.5" front leveling kit, I bought about a year ago and I have been waiting on new tires to install it since it needs an alignment at the same time.    Forest's boss has six 35" tires for super cheap.  I think I might look at them.  Bigger tires will cause my MPG to drop a little, but they look bad ass!   :)

It's ribs for supper tonight.  Yumm yumm.

No comments:

Post a Comment